Skip to main content

The Thrills of a beautiful Day

08/02/2023 - WEDNESDAY

God deals with us in different ways. 

I've thought of ways to start today's write-up and sincerely, the result has been a blank slate. I really want to share how my days have been at the PBI (Pacesetters Bible Institute) and what I have been up to, but I can't seem to put it into words. 

It's been three days and it feels like I've been in this class for weeks (not in a bad way). I'm so happy with the people I'm spending time with and I can't help but feel like we've known each other for so long. It's a beautiful feeling.

Today was a whole lot of things in one. we had two lectures today. One was on Home affairs (marriage) and the other on Evangelism.

Get one thing straight here; Prayer changes things! 

It provides you with answers to things you never knew you needed answers to and it sure is a great thing when you pray in agreement.

While holding hands with my prayer partner in Church today, the moment I closed my eyes, it felt like I had joined hands with the Holy Spirit. Suddenly, the lady who was standing before me was a whole lot taller in my closed vision and the decrees I heard felt stronger.
 
Do you realize that moment you're floating in the water and feel so light-weighted? That's exactly how I felt. I could breathe easily and felt relief and at that moment, I knew I had stepped into Father's presence. There really is power in the prayer of agreement. 

One thing is certain, "The supernatural is not always spectacular." You must not hear a thunder strike before you know that the Father is there. 

I haven't prayed the way I did today in a long time (or ever at this point) and yet, it felt like I could go on and on in prayer. 

I'll let you in on a secret...

Marriage has never been my strong suit. 

Sometimes, just like any other girl, I looked forward to seeing the spouse and family I'll build but then, I also face the fears and insecurities that come with the tales of marriages. I sincerely at one point in this month, crossed my mind and didn't want to involve myself in the thought of marriage again.

I didn't want to experience the bad and negative things that some people were facing and funny enough before this class started, I read a passage in 1 Timothy 2 about the role of women but did not want to entertain the idea.

Long story short, today's lesson taught me that marriage is a beautiful union and at the end of the day, it was ordained by God.
Growing a marriage isn't a one-day thing and there certainly are no perfect marriages. We only work towards perfection.
Also, your foundation in marriage builds the family you want and dream of. Have a solid foundation in Christ.

p.s. Someone actually decreed a good and godly husband into my life, Amen.

Go to the Father in Prayer. He is waiting for you to come to him and he loves you dearly.

God loves you😌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Act of Obedience

"I look unto the hill from whence cometh my help... My help cometh from the Lord" Today, I'm in a sticky situation.  Found myself having a writer's block, hmmm... But I have to write not just because I know there are people looking forward to this, but because this blog is an act of obedience... It is his daily dose of love to you and I. I'm grateful to Father... Whenever you think you've grown distant, he's always like, " My child... Where are you going? Come back home..." When it seems like all hope is lost, he steps into the story... That's my Father, that's Jahdosh (Yah). I will save you.... Save you from every destruction. I am here for you , Father says , I am your help in times of need and even when you think you don't need me. You might think you're lost in that path, but I am right beside you. This is a word for someone, you might think that God doesn't love you, that he's left you behind. He's th

Christianity - Overated?

It's Sunday again... A day where a lot of us spend time in his presence, go to church, listen to the Pastor preach, and in all certainty vibe in the Sunday ministrations.  That's how we are as Christians. It's the  supposed norm that we've been taught even before we could walk. It's how the "Christian" lifestyle is said to be. Yet, when we walk out the Church and go to our various homes, we live totally different lives... It's like we're another person and living a double life. Living a life that doesn't please God. And no it's not just about dressing or talks, it's about those secrets in out closets. The hidden diaries in our hearts. What does it mean to be a Christian? What does the Christian lifestyle entail? Isn't it about being Christ-like? Well... I think we seem to forget that a lot. Being a Christian doesn't mean we should live a life for show, it's not a reality show. We're not on TV. Being a Christi

Life... Be grateful!

Life... Only but a fleeting moment. Today, an incident that struck a lot of people took place today. The news of a coursemate being dead was one none of us had expected, most especially not in our final year. We never thought of wearing black and walking around the school, never thought we would mourn a soul so soon... But it happened. This led me to one thought, to one question... How can something that we hold so dear, be so easy to loose? A lot of times we are not worthy of where we are, but God looks at us and gives us life. He gives us the opportunity to live again. It's not because we're too beautiful or so smart, but just because he loves us. It's a privilege to wake up and see another day.  Learn be grateful to God for what you have and for where you are... He kept you through it all. From dust we came, to dust we return... Live a life that pleases the Father. He has kept you through it all not because you were worthy of it, but because he loves you. Lea